We are a young startup that launched our low-code platform nedyx® in April 2022. Thanks to the product development overview, you will always stay up to date and have all important innovations and updates summarized here at a glance.
30. September 2022 - version 1.5
- Pop-up pages can be used to display dialogs, detailed information, selection options and other content above the page that is currently active. This means that additional content is only displayed when it is needed. The page itself can be limited to the generally relevant information.
- Table widgets receive a new "type" that determines whether the contents always consist of only one row or one column. This simplifies the editing of these widgets and adapts contents to the respective type.
- In addition to the basic authentication (user name and password) already available, BYOI installations (short for "bring your own infrastructure") can use the local Active Directory to authenticate users with their existing Windows credentials.
- With the user management functions, almost all user authorizations within the workspace and the apps can be controlled. Thus, all authorizations are saved and maintained in a separate environment and can be applied at any time in nedyx®.
30. August 2022 - version 1.4
- With the pie charts another option is offered to visualize data in nedyx®.
- From all tables and views of a database, the one whose content is to be displayed in a table widget can be selected. This gives you quick access to all the contents of a database and allows you to process them further with nedyx® functions.
- The cells of a table can now be colored individually. For example, cells that are ready for input can be highlighted.
- With the functions "UPLOAD" and "DOWNLOAD" text-based files can be uploaded from your local computer into nedyx® or text contents from nedyx® can be saved as a file on your local computer. Thus, table widgets can be filled in nedyx® with one local CSV file.
30. July 2022 - version 1.3
- If a cell widget contains a date, the user can use the "date picker" to change the date using a calendar pop-up.
Formula error highlighting
- When entering and executing formulas, the application developer now receives detailed information if a formula cannot be executed as required. This enables a quick adjustment of the formula.
New dynamic properties
- In addition to content, other widget properties can now be calculated via formulas. This offers the application developer further possibilities to customize the user experience and functionality of apps at runtime. The following properties can now be calculated in addition to the content: Style, Editable, Visible and Connection.
- With the functions "QUESTION" and "MESSAGE" simple options are offered to inform the user in special situations. Example: Not all fields of a form have been filled in yet and a decision has to be made - leave form page without saving, etc.
06 June 2022 - version 1.2
- Complete apps can now be exported in one file and subsequently integrated into a version control system, shared with colleagues, etc. Once exported, app files can be imported back into the nedyx® cloud at any time, providing additional backup options as well as advanced protection for your created content.
- Widgets can be transferred both within an app and between different apps or nedyx® environments via the clipboard.
- With the "SETSELECTION" function, you improve your user guidance by creating a smart preselection of settings. Are your users interested in the data from other countries or just the data from Germany? From now on it is no problem to display the preferred data first.
- With the function "RANGETOCSV" you can create automatic CSV exports. You use this function for any widgets and create serial text contents from them, which you can save and upload again.
20 May 2022 - version 1.1
Introduction of constants into the formula language ClearLines
- Constants control how functions are executed (for example, whether a table should be sorted by rows or columns).
- With the "LOOKUP" function you can, among other things, display texts in the current language based on a translation table or convert technical identifiers into speaking identifiers. If master data come from different data sources with different identifiers, you can use the "LOOKUP" function to provide them with a uniform identifier for further processing.
- With the "UPDATE" function, you can control at what point data from external data sources are newly read into the app.
27 April 2022 - version 1.0
Release of the nedyx® platform